Donations Accepted and Appreciated https://cash.app/$StlScotty

Donations Accepted and Appreciated https://cash.app/$StlScotty
Donate Here To Support Scottys Independent Citizen Journalist Activities https://cash.app/$StlScotty
Copyright Disclaimer under Section 107 of the Copyright Act of 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purpose such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favour of fair use.Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

Search This Website

Sunday, December 24, 2023

Epstein Flight Log Source

Here are the Web Links, Sources, Tweet Notifications for the Jeffrey Epstein Flight Logs.


1st document is my copy of the original Epstein Flight Log it was so small and there was so much data I uploaded the document into a accounting type software so I could sort important info from the document by:

  • Name
  • Date
  • Plane Number
  • Flight Number
  • Passenger (s)
  • Pilot Information
  • Flight Departure Locations
  • Flight Arrival Locations
Web Page Links, Tweets, and Google Map are below this document


Here are the tweets with all the weblinks to the Information
















I have created a huge and sortable database from the Epstein Flight Logs

This info was shared to me the other day on Twitter. Here are the links and information I have created from this list.  I assume that Law Enforcement Agencies, Political Leaders, and anyone else has done the same with the information provided.  If not, here is the data from the original files sorted by: Names, Dates, Flight Departure Locations, Flight Arrival Locations, Google Map Locations of the Departure and Arrival Sites, Number Of Passengers, etc.

Author Notes:

  • I am providing the information just as I received it.  I’ve just made the information easy to sort, easy to read, and most importantly searchable by anyone who may find this on the internet.

  • I am providing this information for FREE; I will accept donations from anyone who has found this information useful and would like to donate to Scotty feel free to donate at:  https://cash.app/$StlScotty

Epstein Flight Log Names In Alphabetical Order


I have created a huge and sortable database from the Epstein Flight Logs This info was shared to me the other day on...

Posted by Buz Scott on Friday, December 22, 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

stat counter